Training at Wonderware Benelux
Whether you are an established professional or new to the domain, Wonderware instructor-led training will teach you how to use the Manufacturing Analytics software to design and develop solutions to be applied to your specific business needs.
Intelligence Server Training
This workshop is designed to provide a fundamental understanding of the features and functionality of the Wonderware Intelligence Server. The theory and hands-on workshop supplies the knowledge necessary to use Wonderware Intelligence to access, aggregate, contextualize (provide relationships) from disparate data sources. After this course you’ll be able to build a data model configuration which provides the data for the Wonderware Intelligence Analytics Client.
- Version: Wonderware Intelligence 2017 U1
- Duration: 1 Day (09:00 – 17:00)
- Type: Instructor-led classroom training
- Location: Breda, Netherlands
Upcoming training: March 2020
Main topics covered
- Theory on ETL and data modeling
- Configuration of the Intelligence server (model builder)
- Configuration of complex dimensional models
- Linking data which does not have a (primary)key with time-slicing
- Industrial data sources and their data retrieval options
- Building and generating a data model optimized for reporting and analytical purposes
- How to start an analytics project?
During the workshop you’ll learn how to build a data model configuration in the Wonderware Intelligence Model Builder. We’ll be using data from typical industrial data sources. Students will face several challenges that are likely to real use-case problems.
09:00 – 10:30 Theoretical Knowledge
10:30 – 10:45 Coffee Break
10:45 – 12:30 Software Demonstration
12:30 – 13:15 Lunch Break
13:15 – 14:45 Hands-on Workshop Part 1
14:45 – 15:00 Coffee Break
15:00 – 17:00 Hands-on Workshop Part 2
In addition to their professional experience, participants attending this training may have technical knowledge in the following areas:
- Knowledge of databases and SQL language is required
- Knowledge and experience with reporting and analytics is preferred
- Preferred – Basic knowledge of Historian software
- Preferred – A background in IT/OT
Students will receive an attendance certificate after they complete the training.
Do you want to sign up for this training?
A quotation can be requested here on the Wonderware Benelux website.
Sign up for a classroom training at Wonderware Benelux
Full Course Overview
Explore our extensive library for more information about other Wonderware Courses (e.g. WW System Platform, WW Historian, WW MES)
Check our current training schedule for information about classroom training at Wonderware Benelux
Discover What Wonderware Intelligence
Can Do For You
Can Do For You
Are you interested in a Wonderware Intelligence training for your organisation? Or do you just want to have more information about one of our training programs? Use the link below to get in touch with us!